EasyLog Web+ BRS-800 / 5003 Overview
EasyLog Web+ is the Multisuns exclusively engineered multi-channel voice logger that continues to progress with computer and telephony technologies. EasyLog Web+ has been at work in the multi-channel digital communication recording markets as varied as finance, transportation, public safety, customer care, sales force automation and healthcare since year 2001. Everyday EasyLog Web+ voice recorder records thousands of telephone calls and 2-way radio communications.
Features and Markets
EasyLog Web+ employs the power of the Multisuns reengineered Linux, other than distribution Linux (e.g. Fedora Core or Mandrake). EasyLog Web+ further employs revolutionary voice archiving architecture that enhances flexibility of search. EasyLog Web+ is designed for providing businesses the highest efficiency, stability and ROI (Return On Investment).
EasyLog Web+ provides true web based support, allowing users to know status of channels, play back calls and configure the system via Internet Explorer, FireFox or other browser running on any remotely connected PC without the need of installing additional software in advance.
EasyLog Web+ voice logger is made of industrial-grade single board computer and is suitable to work 24 hours 365 days a year under the condition of no monitor, keyboard and mouse. EasyLog Web+ is ideal for businesses that have limited budget but require for verification, quality, training, or compliance applications.
EasyLog Web+ has two call recorder models, BRS-5003 and BRS-800. The two models have no difference on feature and functionality, but have difference on channel capacity and PC hardware.
Enterprises may be in need of call recording in a number of different situations:
- When calls represent valuable agreements.
- When the quality of telephone interactions must be monitored.
- When security issues need to be considered.
Abundant Interface Capability
- Record telephone analog trunk and PBX extension, two-way radio channel and microphone (MRD microphone required)
- True web browser interface, eliminating the expense of client software license fees
- Unlimited user access via local computer network and the Internet (requiring the system to run on an external IP address)
On-line storage for 35000 hours approx. (based on HDD 500 GB ADPCM 32kbps)
Feature-rich Recording & Interface Ideal for SMB
- Recording activated by VOX or on/off hook detection
- Date/time, Caller ID and outgoing call number stored
- Channels being in standby/recording or being idle overtime displayed
- Recording space left on storage media (on-line and off-line) displayed
- Calls stored on the local hard disk and automatically transferred to archive media in pre-set time interval
- Upon storage space low only “unimportant” aged calls erased; “important” aged calls saved permanent
Intelligent Search and Play
- Friendly interface plus multiple search options allowing easy retrieval of wanted calls out from thousands stored on local hard drive, external USB hard drive or a shared disk
- Calls searchable by any combination of account name, date/time, caller ID and dialed number
- Calls playable via the sound player of web browser
- Calls converted to WAV and stored in user’s PC
Security Feature Integrated
- Login authentication by user ID and password
- Free to add/delete users and change password
System Diagnostics and Alert Included
- Warning message auto delivered to system administrator via email upon storage space low, record over-time and idle over-time
- NTP time synchronization supported
For inquires, email us at email@example.com