- onboard temperature sensor.
- built-in web server.
- fully responsive web interface for desktop, tablet or smart phone.
- alerting via email, voice call or SMS.
- Industrial protcols: SNMP and Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU
- Industrial IoT Ready with optional LTE Add-On
- Web API protocols: JSON and XML.
- DHCP or static IP.
- PoE built-in with optional 110-230v AC, +24v or -48v DC inputs.
- ultra low power usage (< 0.5W).
- runs locally – no Internet connectivity required to operate.
- stand-alone device: no software needed.
- user configurable firewall for enhanced security.
- 0U rack mountable
- DIN rail mountable with optional DIN Clips
- industrial grade: UL Listed, FCC and CE certified.
Expandable base unit
Optional expansion units:
- environmental, power, security & industrial sensors.
- expansion hubs for sensors & control outputs for automation
- 4G LTE/2G communication & GPS
- Global satellite communication & GPS
- wifi connectivity
- ± 24 to 48v DC power for industrial & telco use
- modbus RTU (RS-485) integration with ICS
Built-in alerting via email, SMS or voice call.
Want to be alerted when thresholds are exceeded? The device can itself send out alerts via email, SMS or as a voice call. No software or PC neededed.
Emails can be configured to be sent using your mail server or public mail servers like Gmail. SMS & Voice call alerts are sent through our gateway. Credits are included in the Premium plans
With the optional cellular communication add-on you can send SMS alerts through a SIM card. Data alerts (email) are sent through the mobile data network when the IP network is down.
Integrate using industrial protocols
SNMP, Modbus RTU (RS485) & Modbus TCP ready
For IT people, the base unit makes it data available via SNMP. It upports SNMP v2 & v3 with following SNMP commands: GET, GETNEXT, SET, WALK & TRAPS.
This feature allows you to integrate the devices with any SNMP or DCIM software. It makes the base unit by default an SNMP temperature sensor.
For facility people, the protocol is Modbus TCP. This enables you to integrate the sensors with popular Building Management System (BMS).
The optional Modbus RTU add-on enables integration with a Modbus RTU Master (R-S485) industrial control systems (ICS).
SNMP, Modbus TCP, Modbus RTU can all be used at the same time. This means that you could have your NMS, BMS and ICS take data from the sensors at the same time.
Integrate with your IoT platform
with the ADDON-LTE and JSON Push
Integrate the base units and its sensors into your Industrial IoT (IIoT) platform with the Lte Add-On. The optional add-on takes the data from your base units and sensor and pushes it over HTTPS to your cloud using the JSON protocol.
Simple & Open.
Responsive built-in web server.
The base unit has a built-in web server. This enables you to configure, read sensor data, define alerts and more.
It is fully responsive: it works from your smart phone, tablet or desktop PC. No app needed. Simply point your browser to the IP address of the device to start managing it.
secure access from users and apps
Using the built-in firewall you can secure access to the base unit. Only allow connection to the base unit for the users and applications that you want.
The firewall authenticates based on IP and Mac addresses. You can apply masks to it to allow a specific range.
Unauthorized connections will be refused: for the built-in webserver, SNMP and Modbus TCP.
Requires firmware v8 or higher
Built-in temperature sensor.
The onboard temperature sensor makes the device an SNMP, Modbus, XML and IP Ethernet temperature sensor in a box.
The sensor is user calibratable to correct offset values.
PoE out-of-the box
Optional USB, AC/DC, 24v or -48v DC powered
The base unit is by default powered over PoE (802.3af)
No PoE? With the optional BASE-PWR you can power it with a wall adapter.
USB? The USB to DC power cable enables you to power the device from any 2A power source.
Industrial environment? Our optional DC modules allow you to connect it to 24v power sources.
Telecom usage? The -48v DC PoE injector enables you to run the sensors inside telecom rooms, cell towers and other -48v powered sites.
Base unit for up to 8 sensors
Din rail or 0u rack mount
Key features of the InfraSensing SensorGateway.
1) The built-in temperature sensor makes SensorGateway an ethernet temperature sensor for monitoring temperature. For higher accuracy, the temperature sensor is mounted outside the enclosure.
2) Not only a temperature monitoring system, SensorGateway can host external sensor probes that monitor the following:humidity, power failure, water/flooding and shock / vibration
3) Power Over Ethernet: the sensors no longer require a power adapter but can be powered through the network. Compliant with the PoE IEEE 802.3af standard. No PoE? You can have them with an optional power adapter too (BASE-PWR).
4) SNMP & SNMP TRAPS: You can integrate InfraSensing’s sensors with the Monitoring Software or Monitoring Appliance from ServersCheck. Using SNMP it also integrates with other management systems. Examples are as Nagios, MRTG, Tivoli, HP OpenView, Whatsup, Ciscoworks, Big Brother, Castle Rock, OpenNMS and more… Click here to see how InfraSensing’s sensors work natively with Nagios.
5) Modbus TCP: with this protocol, you can integrate the InfraSensing sensors into new Building Management Systems. This gives the facility team as well as the IT team access to the Modbus temperature sensor.
6) Modbus RTU: using the optional ADDON-RTU you can integrate the sensor platform thru RS485 with a Modbus RTU Master where the sensor plaform acts as an RTU slave.
7) IOT: with the optional ADDON-LTE the SensorGateway can send the data of sensors to the IoT cloud platform of your choice. Using the JSON protocol, data is sent over HTTPS at a periodic interval that you can set yourself.
8) Industrial grade: the Sensor Gateway is made of industrial grade parts: from its steel frame to the components inside the box. The Sensor Gateway is designed to meet the CE industrial class requirements. On top of the parts and needs, the Sensor Gateway has been tested to operate without problems for a minimum of 48 hours in an environment at a temperature of 75°C / 167°F.
9) Web enabled: Through the built-in web server you can view the live status and manage the device. View screen shots here
10) Autosensing: When a sensor is connected to the SensorGateway (shown left), then the gateway will automatically detect and configure the sensor connected to it.
11) Stand-alone alerting: the sensors can autonomously generate alerts via email (SMTP) and SNMP TRAPS. No other software needed.