Unplanned system downtime is every IT professional’s nightmare.
How quickly can you react and adapt in your IT environment when something unforeseen and unexpected occurs?
Companies today demand high uptime for their IT systems and have zero tolerance for system failure. SendQuick Alert Plus is intended for use in an IT network. When there is a problem, it will send short messaging service (SMS) or messengers to the IT team, decreasing downtime for the organization. SendQuick Alert Plus works in conjunction with your firewall, intrusion prevention system, anti-virus, and server monitoring software, among other things.
It includes functionality for converting email, SNMP, and Syslog messages from your monitoring and security infrastructure to SMS or messengers, delivering instant and concise information about happenings in your office and data centers.
- Support an unlimited number of firewall, intrusion prevention system, anti-virus, UPS, network monitoring system, database, and other servers.
- Support for all sorts of email alerts (SMTP), Syslog, and SNMP Trap messages for events, as well as SMS conversion.
- Message filtering system (email, Syslog, and SNMP) to send critical warnings to single and/or numerous users (rule-based SMS).
- SMS reminder and escalation features built in to ensure message acknowledgement.
- To ensure server availability, provide system monitoring (Ping) with SMS alerts.
- Two integration methods for sending and receiving SMS: email and HTTP Post (REST API).
- All messages are date and time stamped for monitoring and tracking.
- Built-in SMTP email gateway and email relay feature to act as an enterprise backup email gateway
- Message Routing (Least Cost) for distributed SendQuick (multi-site) implementation
- SMS SIM, telecom connections, and messengers are all alternatives for messaging delivery.
- Provide High Availability (HA) support
- Zero-maintenance server (low total cost of ownership)
- SMS contact between two parties
- Automatic message distribution and load handling for efficient message receiving and sending
- Telco-independent (the GSM modem may send SMS messages to all mobile operators).
- Address Book and Shift Management as optional add-ons; High Availability (HA) Module; Additional modems.
COMPLEMENT YOUR SYSTEMS
The SendQuick Alert Plus server is appropriate for your IT infrastructure or datacenter. It will supplement your infrastructure system by providing:
- Intelligent switch
- Intrusion Prevention System
- Anti-virus server
- Network monitoring systems
- Infrastructure monitoring systems
- Security monitoring systems
- Back-up power management system (UPS)
- Cabling management systems
- Environment management systems
- Network Access Storage (NAS)
- Mobile alerts via SMS and messengers, decreasing downtime.
- SMS can be sent at any time and from any location (including abroad).
- Receive an SMS confirmation from your support team.
- SMS alert with a filter for significant events.
- SMS is saved and sent, with consistent delivery (network dependent).
- Send numerous SMS alerts to various persons.
- Supports an unlimited number of applications, devices, and servers (high ROI).
- Banks / insurance / financial institutions
- Healthcare (Hospitals, clinics, healthcare services)
- Education Institutions (Schools, Universities, others)
- Pharmaceuticals / Biotechnology
- Telecoms / Internet Service Providers
- Travel related companies
- Hotels and service based companies
- Multinational corporations / factories
- All companies concerned with security and system uptime
INTEGRATION WITH SOCIAL MESSENGERS
SendQuick® Alert Plus sends out immediate and clear SMS alerts about occurrences in your office and data centers.