Ruijie Newton 18000-X Switch Series (RG-N18000-X) is the next-generation high-performance core switches designed for cloud network, which tops the class with its zero-backplane design on the 100T switching platform. The RG-N18000-X Switch Series offers high-efficiency and high-stability switching services, and guarantees ten-year smooth network upgrades. The RG-N18000-X Series deploys an advanced hardware architecture design and is one of the world’s leading core switches with the highest specifications. The series adopts the CLOS orthogonal switching architecture and offers a maximum switching capacity of up to 461T per chassis. The RG-N18000-X Series offers forwarding rates of up to 5400Mbps per slot and supports 576 100GE, 576 40GE, 2304 10GE full line rate ports by one chassis.
The RG-N18000-X Series adopts front-to-rear airflow design for heat dissipation which features a much higher heat dissipation efficiency with a much lower revolving speed, lower quantity of fans as well as lower noise level. The RG-N18000-X also makes use of energy-saving technology to minimize power consumption of the chassis.The RG-N18000-X Series provides 2 models, RG-N18010-X and RG-N18018-X, to meet deployment needs of Internet data center and campus network data center.
●Ideal for ultra-large campus and data center networks
●Ideal for high-performance computing with ultra-low latency
●CLOS non-blocking architecture with up to 461T bandwidth per chassis
●Scalable capacity for future expansion: up to 576 100GE, 576 40GE, 2304 10GE ports
●Ready for future: support 100G Ethernet and SDN/ OpenFlow
Zero Backplane New Architecture
- Core switches with most powerful performance in the world,
dramatically increasing the data center capacity
- First ever platform with a 100 Tbps switching capacity and zero backplane,
upgrading the core engine of the data center to a new level
- Innovative energy-saving design for guaranteed quality
- All-round virtualization ensuring on-demand network resource allocationork
Core Switch with the Most Powerful
Performance in the WorldDramatically Improving Data Center Capacity
- The switch provides a maximum 178 Tbps overall switching capacity.
- The 10.8 Tbps bandwidth of a single slot can be smoothly upgraded to 21.6 Tbps.
- Rich interface types are provided to meet requirements of various access modes.
- Line-rate line cards at the highest density in the industry are supported.
- The port density is 20% higher than that of similar products in the industry.
- A single card provides a 24 GB buffer for storing burst traffic of data centers,
which is 33% higher than that of similar products in the industry.
- The CLOS multi-level multi-plane switching architecture ensures data forwarding
without blocking and provides continuous bandwidth upgrade and service support.
First ever platform with a 100 Tbps switching capacity and zero backplane, upgrading the core engine of the data center to a new level
Innovative Energy-Saving Design Ensuring Quality
- Direct air vent for higher cooling efficiency
- 30° internal bend for each service line card and 106%porosity of relative vertical plane for improved air intake volume
- Counter rotary fans for improved heat dissipation efficiency and reduced noise
- Top-level power supplies in the industry for 96% power conversion rate
- No PHY chip on service line cards for board power consumption reduced by 5.63%