Low-cost, easy to use and super secure, ReallySchool, our award-winning app and online portal, helps teachers and TAs to complete student observations and assessments quickly and effectively.
From creating observations and linking learning to assessment, to monitoring progress, identifying learning gaps – and more! It also helps boost parental engagement and supports the continuation of learning at home.
ReallySchool is already saving teachers around 2 hours each day by helping them record, assess and share EYFS and primary school pupils’ learning and development in just a few clicks.
The award-winning app and online portal is low-cost, easy to use and super secure with flexible tools track progress, identify learning gaps, boost parental engagement and support the continuation of learning at home – plus much more!
Key benefits of ReallySchool
- Just like a social media app, ReallySchool is easy to use and requires zero training. Create observations, add assessments and view reports, all within seconds – saving teachers up to 2 hours daily!
- Support the continuation of learning at home by sharing home learning activities with parents. In turn, parents can share photos, videos, audio clips and notes of their child’s achievements for teachers to view and assess.
- Capture photos, videos and audio clips to provide key evidence of learning as it happens and assess against a range of different frameworks, subjects, learning areas and age bands in one observation.
- Teachers can share student observations, learning journals and achievements with parents, engaging them in their child’s learning. Teachers and parents can also add comments and respond to each other’s feedback.
- ReallySchool has a comprehensive range of progress and attainment reports to monitor observation coverage and acquisition of skills, helping teachers to spot gaps in learning and plan next steps.
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com
Source: https://www.reallyschool.com/ , https://www.netsupportsoftware.com/reallyschool/