SunComm SC-1695iG/ SC-1695-3G with 16SIM is designed with front SIM card insertion for Global ISP GSM/3G termination, inbound/ outbound call center & emergency center use.
SC-1695iG/ SC-1695-3G with 16SIM is designed with front SIM card insertion for Global ISP GSM/3G termination, inbound/ outbound call center & emergency center use. It is compatible well with 3CX, Asterisk, Broadsoft, Elastix IP PBX/ Soft Switch, SIP Server.
- Point to Point Protocol over Ethernet (PPPoE) Client Support
- Built-in PPPoE client for establishing a DSL link connection with the ISP. There is no need to install a further PPPoE driver on computers.
- Smart QoS
- It provides smart QoS feature to provide stable voice quality while users access internet from private LAN to internet at the same time.
- VoIP to GSM call termination: 16 concurrent calls, termination calls from VoIP to GSM network; Origination: GSM to VoIP
- Maximum 16 concurrent calls for each unit, calls from GSM network over VoIP.
- Flexible choice, worldwide GSM network usable.
- SMS supported
- SMS sending and receiving – provides open API interface for third party to develop their own business.
- Management & maintenance
- Remote SMS recharge, Hot plug SIM cards, SIM cards ’ PIN protection, easy for maintenance
- Flexible number manipulation
- Support 32 number manipulation rules, replace the call prefix and send calls to different ports and port groups
- Route management
- More than 2 Softswitch/ SIP server send calls to SC-1695iG, white & black IP list management
- SC-1695iG x 1
- Antenna x 16 pcs
- Box dimension: 10.7 x 63 x 35 cm
- G.W: 5.5kg
|Network Protocol Support||TCP/UDP, ARP/RARP, NTP, DNS, TFTP, HTTP, TELNET, ICMP, STUN|
|Other||Static IP , PPPoE , DHCP Client , NAT,STUN|
|Firmware Update||TFTP, FTP, WEB|
|Monitoring tools||Configuration & Monitoring via WEB, SSH, RS-232|
|Mobile Function||SMS Receive/send, Monitor the SIM Cards, status via Web GUI, SMS API, USSD|
|SIM Card Slot||16 GSM slot or 3G slot|
|Network Interface||WAN and LAN, 10/100M Base-TX, RJ-45|
|Voice over Packet||VAD, CNG, DJB, PLC|
|Voice Codec||G.711 a-law/μ-law, G.723.1, G.729A/B, iLBC|
|Environmental Operational||32°F～104°F / 0°C～40°C|
|Environmental Storage||-4°F～158°F /-20°C～70°C|
For inquiries, email us at email@example.com