DAM Software Solutions: Enabling the Digital World
Everybody wants more rich media and video. In today’s customer-centric environment, managing digital media is an imperative. From marketing, creative, web, ecommerce, sales to corporate communications, we all want to engage our staff, partners, customers and market with compelling and relevant information. OpenText™ Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions serve as the centralized, secure and accessible repository – whether cloud-based or on-premises – to manage digital media, branding and video. Our DAM solutions help people find, share and use digital media assets to deliver beautiful experiences. Scalable for the largest enterprises, our DAM solutions offer capabilities to manage the entire content lifecycle with workflows and features for creative production, collaboration, publishing and distribution of assets and to use your digital assets to drive value for the organization.
How Can We Help?
Digital Asset Management is a core technology and a critical infrastructure component for Customer Experience. Whether Cloud-based or on premises, OpenText™ Media Management provides a “single source of truth” and consolidated asset repository for marketing, branding, video assets, ecommerce and global distribution.
OpenText Media Management is the only enterprise solution that can meet the broad set of content production, presentation and interaction needs in today’s digital enterprise.
Our enterprise DAM solutions help you in many diverse ways, such as
- Managing libraries of media assets for global brand management
- Image analytics for auto tagging, faster search and discovery. identify images by faces, age, gender, descriptions, colors, and captions
- Mobile Application for on-the-go users
- Publishing product catalogs and ecommerce
- Marketing Collaboration, review and approve; assign and manage jobs and tasks
- Packaging and print communications,
- Integration with the digital marketing ecosystem
- Digital Hub to easily create and configure custom microsites for content syndication and distribution – No IT Department needed
- Analytics and insight on usage and performance of digital assets
For IT departments, a broad spectrum of integration and development options for custom business and productivity apps leverage the content management capabilities within Media Management.
OpenText DAM solutions are uniquely designed to facilitate the digital relationship between an organization, its users, partners, agencies and digital media network with greater transparency and access to media assets and intelligent control to distribute content to the right channel and user devices from a number of available systems, apps or output channels.
Digital Asset Management Products
OpenText Media Management
OpenText Media Management Digital Hub